Come and explore the splendid village of Arkville and its surroundings the weekend of May 11 to 13 with Catskills Trout Tales!
• Saturday: Run in the Catskills Trout Tales Fiver from the Ark Bowl & BBQ and enjoy BBQ and live music afterwards!
• Saturday evening: Don’t miss an evening of world class fly fishing film shorts at the STOKE REEL Film Festival at Union Grove Distillery!
- Breakfast at Catskills icon, Arkville Bread & Breakfast – best Croque Madames this side of the Atlantic
- Discover gorgeous and amazingly priced Catskills Haute Cuisine at Just Shop Boutique
- Union Grove is a great afternoon spot to wet your whistle, and ask if you might take a tour of their amazing distillery
- Feel like some serious wood fire pizza? Stop by Oakleys for lunch or dinner
- If you’re up for more shopping, head down the hill to Margaretville and check out Home Goods of Margaretville, Catskill Candies and Confections, get any gear (or pretty much anything else) you need at Catskill Seasons Ltd…and many more!
Places to Stay
Lots of lodging near Arkville, including several great vacation homes from Pine Hollow Lodging; Green Label Home; the Catskill Mountain House; The Roxbury, Contemporary Catskill Lodging; Lyne Acres; Streamside from Willow Drey Lodging… Many of these are offering special Catskills Trout Tales deals, so be sure to tell them you’re coming up to play!
Our ongoing thanks to Todd Spire of Esopus Creel for the use of his wonderful images.