Spillian | A Mythic Catskills Weekend
April 20, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - April 22, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Gather at Spillian: A Place to Revel for a weekend of exploring the mythic Catskills.
A superb opportunity to dive deep into the streams and forests of the Catskills, its evocative stories, and its extraordinary cuisine.
• A guided fishing expedition with Catskill Mountain Angler, Mark Loete
• A guided hike with Will Soter from Upstate Adventure Guides
• Fireside stories, tales, myths, and legends of the Catskills from Spillian co-founder Leigh Melander, PhD
• Foraging your feast: an exploration of Spillian’s grounds harvesting early spring herbs for dinner
• Hand crafted farm|forest|stream to table cuisine from Spillian’s chefs
• Gentle morning moving meditation yoga classes
• A farewell Catskills Cider Mimosa toast
• Lodging at Spillian’s award-winning estate
About Spillian: A Place to Revel
On a thirty plus acre 19th Century mountain estate built by the Fleischmanns Yeast family as a summer retreat, Spillian offers programs, workshops, special events, and private gatherings and celebrations to guests from around the world. With an extraordinary group of chefs offering custom farm-to-table meals, world-class presenters, and a place rooted in the creative history of the Catskills, Spillian invites guests to dive into what we most passionately wish for. We help people imagine past what you think is possible.
Thanks to Esopus Creel for the gorgeous image of the Esopus.