Spillian | Trout Tales at Spillian
April 7 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Trout Tales at Spillian: A Fish Fest & Feast
An Expo, Feast, and Story-Telling Contest
on the threshold of the new season, another gathering of the clan…
the event that began Catskills Trout Tales.
Begin Catskills Trout Tales 2018 with a Celebration
Saturday, April 7, 2018
1 PM – 5 PM Demos and Expo with Licensed Guides, World-Class Anglers, Biologists, Gear Specialists, and More, featuring the experts of Trout Unlimited
5 PM – 6 PM Happy Hour Featuring the Trout Tail, A Catskills Cocktail
6 PM – Dinner & Fish Tale Story Telling Contest
Try, test, taste, experience, explore…
Trout Tales at Spillian is a hands-on day celebrating all things trout. Try, test, taste, experience, explore…and it all culminates in a fishing feast of old, around the grand table, where we’ll swap fishing tales. Some of the Catskills’ greatest fly fishermen will be sharing the secrets of casting, fly-tying, reading streams, where to hike into legendary waters and secret fishing spots, cooking trout, the right gear, and more, culminated with a superb trout feast in the evening, around the grand table, swapping fish tales. (Of course. There must be fish stories. Some may even be true…)
For those who have always wanted to explore trout fishing but didn’t know where to start, lovers on all things trout who want to get a jump on newest cool gear and tell your tales.
• Kids welcome, and free 15 and under for the afternoon (dinner separate)
• Bring your best fish tale and win best tale-teller of the evening
• World class lodging available
Purchase Tickets Online on Spillian’s Website.
Advance ticket purchase requested for the Fish Expo and required for the Trout Feast.
• Adult entry to the afternoon Fish Fest. $15.00 (Here’s a tip! Enter the coupon code “Trout Bucks” on checkout and receive $2 off each admission.)
• Kid’s entry to the afternoon Fish Fest. FREE
• Dinner at the Trout Feast and Fish Tales. $40